Skip to content
- What is Goth Pop?
- Goth Pop is a revolution, a genre of music, a fashion and a lifestyle. Let’s face it, being sad and angry isn’t cool, but trying to change the world and helping people totally is. Are you ready to start goth popping? Let’s go!
- What is Pop Goth? Pop Goth is one of many goth pop bands. founded in New Orleans on August 15 2016 by songwriter Vam Monaco and a genius named Peter Stanley. Other members are Alena Ray (keys) and Channing (drums). More about these guys later…
- The official color of Goth Pop is RED. All the other colors are impostors.
- Goth-Poppers are positive, not negative, so be nice. 😀
- The official gear of Goth Pop is eyeliner, nail polish and a sharpie… Keep it in your car, you never know when you’ll need it.
- In Goth Pop, we like to utilize body paint, makeup and temporary tattoos for theatrical purposes. And because it washes off, you can reinvent yourself as a different character everyday!!!
- Be yourself. Don’t want to wear black? That’s cool, you don’t have to subscribe to any of this stuff. Goth Poppers can do whatever they want as long as it’s positive!
- Many Goth-Poppers engage in random acts of kindness. Lend a hand if you can, feed the homeless, volunteer at organizations that you believe in, like an animal shelter or something. Give something away, even when it’s not Christmas.
- “Pop-Gothing” is a style of dance similar to pop-locking. Need help? Watch Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake.
- SOME THINGS THAT ARE GOTH POP:
Red and black nail polish
Red and black clothes
Standing in the rain
Dancing in the rain
Singing in the rain
Coffee with friends
Eating beets and other red vegetables
Paul Newman products
The Goth Pop clothing line
- SOME THINGS THAT ARE NOT GOTH POP:
People who don’t listen to Queen
Gossip (If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything!)
- When someone asks you “What’s happening?” The correct answer is: “Everything is happening!”
- In Goth Pop, every day can be Halloween.
- There is NO SUCH THING as vampires.
- Goth poppers can be spiritual but we refrain from talking about religion.
- Mow your neighbors lawn FOR FREE on memorial day, labor day or veterans day weekend!
- Throw your TV away. It’s a useless brainwashing machine.
- Without the band Queen, Goth Pop would probably not exist.
- Volunteering at your local humane society is about as Goth-Pop as it gets!
- Who is Vamporean? This guy. An animal rights activist who’s trying to change the world by spreading positivity. He’s also written over 9,000 songs which is probably some kind of record.
- What’s in the future for Pop Goth?
Goth Pop Clothing: A vegan clothing line.
Goth Coffee: A chain of non-profit coffee houses featuring live music with proceeds going to animal rights groups.
- How can I get started Goth Popping? You’re probably already doing it, but you can also wear red and black cloths, black eyeliner, write “GOTH POP” on your knuckles
- Are goth-poppers vegans? All band members of Pop Goth are at least vegetarian, but goth poppers are free to do as they wish.
- Always help a fellow goth-popper in need.
- Where can I listen to Pop Goth music?
The album “THIS IS GOTH POP” will be released Jan 2017. You will soon be able to find audio/video samples on this site as well as on our Soundcloud BandCamp and Facebook page. Also, subscribe to our YouTube page because it’s about to blow up. 😉
- Want some free Goth Pop stickers? Text (813) 407-8598 and we will mail you some! (If you have money to spare, you can also buy some Goth Pop stickers here on eBay)
- NEVER STOP GOTH POPPING AND SHARE POPGOTH.COM WITH EVERYONE!